The 1st Asian Gourmet Food Challenge 2018
ACP (Association of Culinary Professionals) Indonesia, in collaboration with PT. Pamerindo Indonesia Hold The 1st Asian Gourmet Food Challenge 2018. The competition will be as Continental Competition Endorsed by WACS (World Association of Chefs Society).
The competition will be in 2 different classes:
7 overseas team around Asia Continent (Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, South India, Myanmar and Brunei) will compete in this class. They will make 4 Course Asian Gourmet Set Menu Competition from appetizer, soup and 2 kind of main course.
8 teams from Indonesia will compete in this class. They will make 4 Course Indonesia Set Menu Competition from appetizer, soup and 2 kind of main course.
The Competition will have WACS certified judges involved:
1. Richmond Lim - Chief Culinary Officer Singapore Expo
2. Eddy Leung - President of the Hongkong Chefs Association
3. Jamnong Nirungsan - Thailand Chefs Association, Mentor President
4. Oliver Esser Soe Thet - President Myanmar Chefs Association
5. Heman Tan - Co-Founder Cum Chef Owner of Iron Supper Club
6. Billy Lee Chan Hoong - General Manager and Trainer for Sri Bayan Skills Development Training Centre
T: +62 21 2525 320
F: +62 21 2525 482
DID: +65 6233 6766
F: +65 6233 6633
Tel. +44 20 7560 4327